My Oven Spares is a professionally owned and operated company which appreciates your business. We respect all our customers’ privacy and we appreciate your trust, hence our commitment to ensuring your privacy is securely protected.
We agree not to sell, rent, share or release this information to any other individual, entity or third party, for any reason, without the specific written consent of the customer; with exception as required by law, regulation or governmental authority.
Only those employees with relevant business duties (i.e. support staff) may access personal information, and only to perform their required duties. They are subject to dismissal for any privacy violation.
National Privacy Principles
My Oven Spares are bound by and comply with the National Privacy Principles, as provided in the Federal Privacy Act 1988.
My Oven Spares have strict security measures in place to keep your privacy protected and your information confidential at all times.
All transactions are secured
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. My Oven Spares may change this policy from time to time by updating this page; you should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
To be more productive and environmentally friendly at My Oven Spares we prefer to use email and website displays for promotions and special offers, therefore occasionally send our email flyers to people and/or organisations who we think might be interested in our goods and/or services.
If you receive email information from anyone at My Oven Spares which you think is not suitable for you or your business, and wish to no longer receive emails from our company simply reply to the last email from any My Oven Spares team member and type "UNSUBSCRIBE" in subject line of the email.
Once we receive the UNSUBSCRIBE we will remove you from all our mailing lists.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you require any further information about the Privacy Act 1988 and the National Privacy Principles, you can visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner's website at www.privacy.gov.au